Woohoo Natural Deodorant & Anti-Chafe Stick Urban 60g
Our original award-winning scent, Urban, is a crowd favourite with its sophisticated yet subtle floral and vanilla aroma and gentle pH-adjusted formula. It's a barely-there scent that you can count on to get the job done in style, protecting you from body odour and chafe without missing a beat.
- Clean Formula: 100.0% natural
- Strength: Extra Strong
- Suits: Men, Teens, Women
- Smells like: Sophisticated florals
- Size: 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
Packaging: Biodegradable cardboard (plastic free)
What's so special about Woohoo All Natural Deodorants?
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil and Vanillaplanifolia (Vanilla) Extract, Naturally occurring in essential oils Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol Eugenol, Citronellol.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
When you're using your stick for the first time it can be a little tricky to push up because the ingredients are a bit stuck to the tube. So the very first time you push it up it does require a bit more effort, but after that it will slide up and down in its tube easily. If your deo is hard to push up or stuck, roll the tube back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first to soften the contents.
Pushed your stick up too far?
1-2 Millimeters is all you need to expose, so if you accidentally pushed your deodorant stick up too far just firmly tap the base of the tube on a table (or ease it back down with the palm of your hand).
- JSJulia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoLove this
A lovely, subtle smell to this deodorant. It is easily applied, not at all "icky" and I'd definitely buy this again.
- EREmily R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmells great :)
I searched "Bicarb Free Deodorant" and this came up and so I bought it, but it's not Bicarb Free :( Pays to read the fine print because it irritates my pits :( Smells good though and seemed to work on the day I tried it, so if you're not Bicarb sensitive, I recommend it :)
- HMHelen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAffective Deodorant...
Easy to apply, smells great, keeps the pits dry. So good to to have a natural product that does what it should. This will now be my deodorant of choice!!