DOUBLE-EDGED | BUTTERFLY OPENING | PACK OF 5 REPLACEMENT BLADES INCLUDED | AVAILABLE IN 3 COLOURS | SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS | EXTRA GRIP ON HANDLE
This Rose Gold Butterfly Safety Razor is the perfect durable, plastic free and pretty alternative to disposable razors. It is suitable for men and women from head to toe (Face, body, bikini & underarms)! Each razor comes with 5 recyclable replacement blades. It features a double-edged blade, allowing you to save time and extend the amount of uses in each blade when shaving.
The handle has a ribbed texture making it easier to grip and maneuver. It also twists at the bottom to release the head of the razor for more convenient blade changing.
This shaving razor is suitable for beginners, just take your time and learn what works best for you.
Why make the switch?
- Plastic razors aren’t easily recycled, so you can imagine the billions of them that end up in landfill each year.
- Save money, your safety razor will be with you for the long run and each blade lasts 5-7 shaves, that’s 35 shaves per pack of 5.
- Safety razors prevent ingrown hairs because they glide smoothly and trim hairs at skin level. Whereas multi-blade disposable razors cause ingrowns by tugging and pulling at hair causing it to snap off below skin level, increasing the risk of ingrowns and irritations.
- 1 x Reusable Butterfly Safety Razor
- 1 x Pack of 5 stainless steel replacement razor blades (you’ll get roughly 5-7 shaves per blade)
- 1 x Storage/travel pouch
How to use :
- Unpack your safety razor
- With dry hands, grip the top of the handle and twist the bottom of the handle clockwise to open the head of the razor, just like a butterfly!
- Once opened, carefully unwrap one blade. Please take your time here and avoid touching the shaving edges of the blade.
- Place the blade inside the head and begin twisting the base of the handle anti-clockwise to secure the blade.
- Now it’s time to start shaving! For a smooth shave, soak your skin in warm water & use a shaving bar of soap and take your time! Take care when shaving around your knees, ankles etc. Get to know which angles work best for each area and apply very little to zero pressure.
- Once your blade begins to dull, replace it and collect used blades in a jar to store & eventually recycle
*When handling the razor please avoid touching the shaving edges of the blade.
How to clean:
- Pat dry and store in dry place after use.
Razor Dimensions: 4.5cm wide x 12cm long
Razor Weight: 90g
*Avoid leaving razor in a pool of water as this may cause corrosion
- HJHeather J.Verified BuyerReviewingButterfly Reusable Safety Razor (Rose Gold)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoExcellent
Love it worked well and nostalgic