Reusable Silicone Baking Mats
Make the switch to our silicone baking mats and never buy baking paper or aluminium foil again!
These handy baking mats are an essential addition to your eco-kitchen and eliminate the need to use single use baking paper.
Our silicone baking mats are made from 100% food grade BPA free silicone. The baking sheets are generously sized at 40cm x 30cm, making them ideal for completely covering and protecting your oven trays.
- BPA & PVC free
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Vegan friendly
- Fridge, freezer and oven safe
- Temperature range -30° to 240° CELSIUS
- FDA Approved
- Protects your oven trays
Use your silicone baking mats to line oven trays. These replace the need to use single-use baking paper or al-foil.
Please note some spices and foods with heavy colouring / oily foods such as meats and vegetables may leave a slight discolouration or stain on your baking mat when used at high oven temperatures. We recommend cleaning as soon as possible after cooking to avoid this, we do not recommend using for slow cooking where they will see high temperatures and oil for prolonged periods as this will cause discolouration.
If used in a gas oven care must taken to keep away from direct flame. Recommended to be used on the top shelf only if used in a gas oven.
Always wash your product in hot soapy water before first use. Dishwasher safe, although we do recommend simply hand washing in hot soapy water.
Quick shipping from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
Contact UsBrowse online for our full range of amazing eco-friendly options that are sure to impress. Activated Eco cares about the environment and wants to provide customers with access to everyday products that make a difference. Contact our friendly Melbourne team for any further assistance.
- BBBrittany B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for keeping in the crumbs!!
Love using it on trays to keep my oven clean and tidy and much less disposable baking paper. I have found it takes cakes etc longer to cook with this as the buffer but great nonetheless.
- SSSandra smith S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSilicone Baking mats
Love these mats l purchased two and use one for my vegetables and the other for slices & biscuits.
No more baking paper for me thank you activated eco
- DODiana O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome Quality
This is one of my best seller's in my shop. The quality and durability of the mats are great. I use one for my baking and the other for roasting my veggies. This is an essential for every kitchen. I have the prior green ones that I use in my kitchen and the new black colored ones too.
- HRHeather R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA great addition to the kitchen
My silicone baking mats are now one of my go-to pieces of kitchen equipment. They are great for roasts, breads, and scones. They also provide a useful surface for kneading dough.
- BSBree S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove Love love these baking mats!
The way to go for mess free baking!
Snd saving the planet in the process!