Round Silicone Bowl Covers 6 Pack
Plastic cling wraps are one of the most harming yet overlooked elements we incorporate in our daily lives. Yes, they may keep your deli sandwich in a safe haven, but you don't want to taste PVC or BPA harm. While these polycarbonate plastics are the most commonly used in food and beverage containers, they've been proved time and time again to be toxic.
Therefore, it’s time to make a change for yourself and the environment with our Round Silicone Bowl Covers! What makes our bowl covers special? It’s definitely the food-grade silicone where no BPA, phthalates, or other grave chemicals are involved.
On the practical side, our silicone covers will seal your bowls multiple times—they don’t let either air or water where your fresh veggies and fruits lie. Even if you want to put your bowls in the fridge, they can handle temperatures from a freezing -20°C to a scorching 220°C.
These silicone covers are so stretchy that they’ll snap in place, no matter how small your bowls are. Large bowls? No problem! Our 6 pack has a variety of sizes for almost every bowl.
Our premium pack contains 6 handy sized silicone food wraps to fit just about everything!
- No industrial chemicals like BPA or PVC
- Can be stored in fridges (down to -20°C)
- Eligible for microwave use (up to -220°C)
- Super-elastic for all bowl sizes
- FDA-approved and veggie-friendly
- Washable by hand or in dishwashers
- Compatible with jars, cups, and bowls
Instructions for Use
You don’t have to tighten our silicone covers around the bowl to obtain an air-tight seal. Gently attach the cover to one end of the bowl and stretch it to the other until it coincides.
It's advisable to wash the silicone covers before initial use manually.
Our products reach your doorstep quickly from our Melbourne warehouse.
Quick shipping from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
Contact usBrowse online for our full range of amazing eco-friendly options that are sure to impress. Activated Eco cares about the environment and wants to provide customers with access to everyday products that make a difference. Contact our friendly Melbourne team for any further assistance.
- JBJesse B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoWorks very well
they make an excellent seal and the range of sizes suits all different bowls. easy to clean and have reduced my need to use plastic cling film.
- GTGlenis T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product
I've been using the covers for some time and like the seal they give, especially with the tag that lets you remove excess air when you pull it once the cover is in place, 'burping'. It's important to dry the edge of the bowl though or the cover can slip when being stretched on, and they work les well on bowls with any kind of lip. My Christmas gift to friends was a sample pack of these covers and some Infinity pegs, which were very well received.
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEco alternative
Great. They are easy to use and fit well. Glad to be using eco friendly alternative to plastic food wrap.
- LTLesley T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat product
I have arthritis and usually cannot put on and remove lids easily or at all most of the time.
These lids are very easy to use especially with arthritic hands.
I dislike eating from plastic. These lids allow me to eat from the same dish as I would at home when I need to take a packed lunch.
Now there is no need for environmentally unfriendly cling wrap. These lids keep food fresh for a long time.
- APAngela P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSilicone lids
They are very good