Chemically detox your home and get a step closer to a plastic-free laundry with these solid and environmentally-friendly stain-removal sticks. We’ve included Australian Lemon Myrtle, a natural antimicrobial, and D-Limonene, a highly-effective cleaning agent derived from citrus.
HOW TO USE
Use on washable fabrics, spot-test first on delicates before applying.
For stain removal: Apply to stain as soon as possible. Wet the end of the stick and stained area of fabric with cold water, and rub stick onto stain vigorously. Rinse and repeat until the stain is gone. Use on collars and stubborn areas as a pre-wash treatment.
For cleaning when travelling: Submerge in water and swish with stick. Rub target areas with bar directly, rinse well and hang to dry.
Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Citrus Oil (D-Limonene), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia Citriodora).
- TBTaylia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoCARAVAN WASHING
Using the activated eco-laundry sheets in the caravan, full-time living is space, saving an eco-friendly. With our washing machine, we are able to double the sheets as we only have a 4.5 kg washing machine, meaning that the 100 sheets double the quantity to 200 sheets, washing daily I have been able to survive off one 100 pack for 4 months. This includes two adults, three kids, a dog and a cat. The price is cheaper than a few other competitors. The ones that you buy from the supermarket have too much of a strong smell which is not for my liking. Absolutely love the activated eco laundry sheets - BAINTERRAIN
- WRWalker r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRw
Do you think it would work if I put it in a spray bottle!?
- PHPatricia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStick Magic
No plastc container, no aerosols, just really effective and efficient sticks wrapped in recyclable paper. Love them!
- LKLillian Kay K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agostain removing laundry stix
They work much better than spraying the fabric with stain remover.
- STSHIRLEY TAYLOR T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStain removal stick
Absolutely love the delicate smell of the stick. Effective on all stains that I have tried it on so far. Easy to use and should last quite a while