HOW TO USE
Keep the bar on your sink in a tray, dish, soap holder or shallow plate.
There are many ways that you can use it, here are a few methods we suggest:
- Simply rub the bar with your cleaning utensil, and wash the dishes
- Grate and mix with hot or boiling water to make a liquid
- Leave soaking on a shallow plate, you can use the water on your scrubber, or pour it directly onto dishes.
- For pots and pans with build-up and grime, grate a light amount then fill with hot water and soak for easy cleaning.
Suitable to hot or cold wash. DO NOT USE IN A MACHINE DISHWASHER.
Dishwashing block only, DOES NOT come with bamboo soap holder.
Always thoroughly rinse your dishes for the best results.
Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Australian Lemon-Scented Gum (Eucalyptus Citriodora), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia Citriodora), Australian Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil)
- AJAnnie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDishwashing soap
I really like the dishwashing soap as it reminds me of when I was much younger. All we used to use was soap to wash dishes and also our hair as there wasn’t anything around like there is now. The soap works really well and I will be getting more when required.