The eco-friendly ECOMAX Bottle brush has been designed to reach all those hard to access corners where your hand doesn’t fit. The flexible brush can even be bent to clean decanters or vases that flare out at the base.
Ethically handmade from 100% natural, sustainable fibres, this bottle brush won’t become smelly or mouldy with use, and once it has reached the end of its life simply throw it in the compost to biodegrade naturally.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
- 100% Natural – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Dishwasher Safe – Heat resistant and easy to clean
Perfect for cleaning:
The large bottle brush is great for cleaning wider reusable drink bottles and getting into those areas that your hand just won’t fit. Also perfect for scrubbing your vases, jugs, decanters, jars and storage containers.
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry.
End of life:
Throw into the compost bin at the end of its life to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.