Woohoo Natural Deodorant & Anti-Chafe Stick Mellow 60g
Woohoo Mellow is our gentlest deodorant, but by no means does that mean it's less effective! Whether you have sensitive skin or not, this is a deodorant you can count on. Bicarb free and essential oil free, you'll forget you're wearing deodorant and go all day without a whiff of body odour.
- Clean Formula: 100.0% natural
- Strength: Extra Strong
- Suits: Men, Teens, Women
- Smells like: Nothing! (unscented)
- Size: 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
Packaging: Biodegradable cardboard (plastic free)
What's so special about Woohoo All Natural Deodorants?
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
When you're using your stick for the first time it can be a little tricky to push up because the ingredients are a bit stuck to the tube. So the very first time you push it up it does require a bit more effort, but after that it will slide up and down in its tube easily. If your deo is hard to push up or stuck, roll the tube back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first to soften the contents.
Pushed your stick up too far?
1-2 Millimeters is all you need to expose, so if you accidentally pushed your deodorant stick up too far just firmly tap the base of the tube on a table (or ease it back down with the palm of your hand).