Woohoo Natural Deodorant & Anti-Chafe Stick Tux 60g
The 100% natural, 100% effective Woohoo Tux is all class. This extra strength all natural deodorant will banish body odour in style, keeping you fresh all day and into the night. The bergamot and patchouli scent is a top-shelf blend of sweet, spicy and woody notes.
- Clean Formula: 100.0% natural
- Strength: Extra Strong
- Suits: Men, Teens, Women
- Smells like: Refined blend of sweet, spicy and woody
- Size: 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
Packaging: Biodegradable cardboard (plastic free)
What's so special about Woohoo All Natural Deodorants?
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil - bergaptene free, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
When you're using your stick for the first time it can be a little tricky to push up because the ingredients are a bit stuck to the tube. So the very first time you push it up it does require a bit more effort, but after that it will slide up and down in its tube easily. If your deo is hard to push up or stuck, roll the tube back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first to soften the contents.
Pushed your stick up too far?
1-2 Millimeters is all you need to expose, so if you accidentally pushed your deodorant stick up too far just firmly tap the base of the tube on a table (or ease it back down with the palm of your hand).