Chemically detox your home and get a step closer to a plastic-free laundry with these solid and environmentally-friendly stain-removal sticks. We’ve included Australian Lemon Myrtle, a natural antimicrobial, and D-Limonene, a highly-effective cleaning agent derived from citrus.
HOW TO USE
Use on washable fabrics, spot-test first on delicates before applying.
For stain removal: Apply to stain as soon as possible. Wet the end of the stick and stained area of fabric with cold water, and rub stick onto stain vigorously. Rinse and repeat until the stain is gone. Use on collars and stubborn areas as a pre-wash treatment.
For cleaning when travelling: Submerge in water and swish with stick. Rub target areas with bar directly, rinse well and hang to dry.
Saponified Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Citrus Oil (D-Limonene), Australian Lemon Myrtle Oil (Backhousia Citriodora).
- LKLillian Kay K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agostain removing laundry stix
They work much better than spraying the fabric with stain remover.
- STSHIRLEY TAYLOR T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStain removal stick
Absolutely love the delicate smell of the stick. Effective on all stains that I have tried it on so far. Easy to use and should last quite a while
- SJsheila Johnson J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStain remover sticks
I think they are wonderful and so easy to use and work great
- DFDianne F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAll I can say is Wow!!
I must admit I was a little skeptical before using these sticks, but they have definitely proved me wrong! Just need to wet the stick and the area on the garment where the stain is, rub onto the stain and then gently rub the fabric together. So much better than the last product I was using, and which I will never use again.
- BSBill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStain away
They work well