The ECOMAX Premium Bottle Brush is a unique design, extensively tested to ensure it fits into the popular narrow-necked reusable water bottles. In fact it is the only natural fibre brush that fits these bottles. The 100% natural coconut fibre bristles are long and flexible allowing them to compress to fit through the narrow neck and to spring back out ready to clean right into those hard to reach corners.
This brush is ideal for your reusable water bottles, baby bottles, wine glasses, vases and jars.
Ethically handmade from 100% natural, sustainable coconut fibres, this bottle brush won’t become smelly or mouldy with use and once it has reached the end of its life simply throw it in the compost to biodegrade naturally.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
- Plastic free – means zero microplastic pollution
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
- Eco-friendly plastic free packaging – printed with vegetable inks on FSC-certified paper
- 100% natural coconut fibre – made from the outer husk of mature coconuts, a by-product of the coconut industry
- Long-lasting – coconut fibre keeps its shape, strength and scrubability
- Naturally Antibacterial – always smells fresh and mould free
- Non-greasy – fats and oils don’t congeal on the surface, they simply wash off
- Non-Abrasive – Will not scratch surfaces
- Ergonomic Handle – fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- FSC certified wood – sustainably sourced plantation timber
- Non-toxic Sealant – stops mould and discolouration of your timber handle
- Galvanised Wire – so your brush will never rust
- Biodegradable – Compost to breakdown naturally
Perfect for cleaning:
Designed for narrow neck reusable water bottles but perfect for all drink bottles, baby bottles, wine glasses, decanters, vases, jars and all places your regular scrubber won’t fit
Care of brush:
Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in the compost bin to breakdown naturally. No need to remove the wire, the coconut fibres will be eaten by micro-organisms, the timber handle will decompose over time and the remaining wire can be recycled when the compost is spread.