Plastic dish brushes are not only a breeding ground for bacteria but they're leaving a last impact on our planet. Scrub your dishes (and worries of microplastics entering our oceans) away with our bamboo dish brush. Perfect for pots and even the grittiest of dishes this short and stout brush is up for the challenge.
What you need to know
- Made from nothing but natural materials
- 100% home compostable
- Perfect for cleaning grime from your pots and pans
- To clean simply hand wash with warm soapy water
- Allow to dry in between uses
- Do not soak for extended periods of time
8cm tall x 4.5cm wide
- Blonde is our softest dish brush, perfect for non-stick surfaces and light stains.
- Brown is tougher and perfect for grime and grease! It also won’t scratch non-stick surfaces too.
Bristles are made from sisal fibre
Handle is made from bamboo
End of use
When you're well and truly finished with your brush pop it in your compost bin or garden and it will leave no trace.
- FSFiona S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoShort Bamboo Dish Brush
Easy to use, effective
- YYvonneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Helps to get stubborn food scraps off plates etc without scratching.