SILICONE FOOD STORAGE POUCHES - SET OF FOUR
Our silicone food storage pouches are a great alternative to plastic bags. Perfect for lunches, meal prep, leftovers, freezing, storing pantry goods and keeping produce fresh.
Reinvent your food storage with our eco-friendly silicone food pouches in a set of two (choose your size). These make an excellent addition to your eco-friendly kitchen, and replace the need to use single-use plastic bags and containers.
Extend the life of your fresh food by storing any kind of food in these airtight, watertight, leak-proof Zip lock bag replacements. Perfect for organising your fridge, pantry and freezer.
Shipped from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
This set of four pouches includes:
- One 500ML pouch - 23 x 11 cm
- One 1000ML pouch - 23 x 18 cm
- One 1500ML pouch - 28 x 21 cm
- One 4000ML pouch - 34 x 29 cm
The features of our Silicone Food Storage Pouches:
- Water tight seal - will not leak
- Air tight seal keeps produce fresh longer
- BPA & PVC free
- Dishwasher safe in top rack
- Stretchy material for containing a variety of foods
- Vegan friendly
- Fridge, freezer and microwave safe
- FDA Approved
- Use to store any food or other items
- Clear silicone help identify contents inside
- The perfect replacement for Ziplock bags
USING OUR SILICONE FOOD STORAGE POUCHES
Use our Silicone Pouches to store any kind of foods in your fridge, freezer or pantry. Also handy for storing other kinds of miscellaneous items neatly!
Always wash your product in hot soapy water before first use. Dishwasher safe, although we do recommend simply hand washing in hot soapy water.
Activated Eco is committed to providing safer and more environmentally friendly alternatives to single-use plastics.
- JBJudi B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agosilicone food pouches
Pouches great but the seal is a bit cumbersome and sticky to slide on.
- SDShaylee De l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat product however has 1 flaw
Love these food storage pouches. Have used them for freezing meats and holding cut veggies in. The veggies last so much longer than just sitting in the fridge.
The only flaw I have seen is that after putting marinated meat skewers into the bag to freeze, the marinade has stained the bag. Otherwise, love these bags!
- SRSusan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoReally Useful
They were particularly useful at Xmas for fitting things usually stored in a bowl, in a crowded 'fridge.
- KWKaren W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSilicone pouches for storage
Great to store foodstuffs - liquid or solid.
- NPNatasha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPouche perfection
Great storage alternative for mobile living. Keeps boat, campervan and camping kitchensclean, ordered and great space saving strategy.