Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 60 Pack
How many times have you gone to grab a peg off the line only to have it shatter in your hand? Creating a mess and unnecessary plastic pollution. Probably too many times to count.
Well make that plastic waste a thing of the past with our Stainless Steel Infinity Pegs!
Our Stainless Steel Infinity Pegs will last you a lifetime. Made from marine grade 316 stainless steel they will not rust or corrode even in heavy salt environments. Size of wire material means they will not get too hot to touch in the sun. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
Extra wide opening and strong grip strength. 5.8cm long and made from 1.7mm wire.
- Super Strong Grip Strength
- Ecofriendly - No Plastic
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Will not rust
- Will last forever!
Plastic pegs break down in the sun and often snap into pieces when you grab them, these plastic pieces end up all over the ground and washing away into our waterways eventually turning into the micro-plastics that you always hear about. You can help to reduce amount of plastic that ends up in our oceans and waterways by using these invincible steel pegs!
The last set of pegs you'll ever buy!
Shipped from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
✔ ECOFRIENDLY - NO PLASTIC
You can feel great about purchasing a product that will not end up in landfill!
✔ AUSTRALIAN OWNED
All of our products are shipped quickly from our Melbourne Warehouse
✔ PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING
Our packaging uses ZERO plastic! We use recyclable cardboard boxes and compostable satchels.
✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our 316 marine grade stainless steel pegs.
USING OUR STAINLESS STEEL PEGS
Due to the high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel, there's no special care required on your behalf - you can leave the pegs out on the line or in a basket all year round without worry.
Our pegs are also great for various household uses such as sealing bags, hanging up artwork etc.
Activated Eco is committed to providing safer and more environmentally friendly alternatives to single-use plastics. Why? Because such materials are causing untold damage to our planet. Our company was founded in early 2017 and is proud of the fantastic mission that we continue to uphold. You will love our wide range of reusable products that are handy for all sorts of jobs. From silicone stretch lids that are fantastic for covering food and bowls, to silicone straws that are a delight to drink from, we have got your needs met. Contact us today.
- RCRobyn C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTwin pegs
I love the way they sparkle in the sunshine and how they keep the clothes on the line in high windy days I specially like the hook pegs because I now known where my glasses are.
- EMEvol M.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoTwin pack stainless steel pegs
The twin pack of stickers pegs os really good love them.
- MCMarea C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 4 stars12 months agoTwin pack
I would like to buy only large rainbow pegs
Not a twin pack
- PPPeter Pullar P.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy favourite clothes pegs
Not only are these the most durable clothes pegs I have ever used. They also allow me to hang my clothes in a way that lets me take the washing off the line extremely quickly by just pulling each item off.
- GTGlenis T.Verified BuyerReviewingStainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 60 PackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFantastic product!
The pegs are strong and well designed. I'm thrilled they are so durable and can replace the horrible plastic ones, especially for the hot WA summers. Having a mix of the regular size plus the larger ones for heavy or bulky laundry is helpful.