Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 60 Pack
How many times have you gone to grab a peg off the line only to have it shatter in your hand? Creating a mess and unnecessary plastic pollution. Probably too many times to count.
Well make that plastic waste a thing of the past with our Stainless Steel Infinity Pegs!
Our Stainless Steel Infinity Pegs will last you a lifetime. Made from marine grade 316 stainless steel they will not rust or corrode even in heavy salt environments. Size of wire material means they will not get too hot to touch in the sun. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
Extra wide opening and strong grip strength. 5.8cm long and made from 1.7mm wire.
- Super Strong Grip Strength
- Ecofriendly - No Plastic
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Will not rust
- Will last forever!
Plastic pegs break down in the sun and often snap into pieces when you grab them, these plastic pieces end up all over the ground and washing away into our waterways eventually turning into the micro-plastics that you always hear about. You can help to reduce amount of plastic that ends up in our oceans and waterways by using these invincible steel pegs!
The last set of pegs you'll ever buy!
Shipped from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia.
✔ ECOFRIENDLY - NO PLASTIC
You can feel great about purchasing a product that will not end up in landfill!
✔ AUSTRALIAN OWNED
All of our products are shipped quickly from our Melbourne Warehouse
✔ PLASTIC FREE PACKAGING
Our packaging uses ZERO plastic! We use recyclable cardboard boxes and compostable satchels.
✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our 316 marine grade stainless steel pegs.
USING OUR STAINLESS STEEL PEGS
Due to the high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel, there's no special care required on your behalf - you can leave the pegs out on the line or in a basket all year round without worry.
Our pegs are also great for various household uses such as sealing bags, hanging up artwork etc.
- MMMorna M.Verified BuyerReviewingStainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 60 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLove them !
They are very strong - clothes remain on the line even in very strong winds , don’t break or go brittle like plastic (I’m trying to cut down on plastic too ) and don’t stain clothes like wet wooden pegs . Thumbs up all round .
- TTomVerified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best SS PEGS
Bought them 3 years ago, leave them out there 24/7, still shiny, not a tiny spot of rust, I bought other brands even claimed marine grade but rusty after a week.
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerReviewingStainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 100 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoInfinity Pegs
These pegs are the best. They even stay cool when I leave them in the sun. They have definitely lasted (and are still in great nick) longer any other pegs I’ve used. It will be interesting to see how many years they last.
- GSGary S.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoTrue to word
This was the first time I was game to purchase from FB, product arrived across Australia in 5 days.
And work exactly as described. I have and will highly recommend these SS pegs
- RCRobyn C.Verified BuyerReviewingTwin Pack Stainless Steel Infinity Clothes Pegs 40 Regular & 10 LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTwin pegs
I love the way they sparkle in the sunshine and how they keep the clothes on the line in high windy days I specially like the hook pegs because I now known where my glasses are.