Since 1926, Skin Food has been the trusted and effective solution for very dry and rough skin.
It’s a rich, caring, thick cream blend of nourishing plant oils, lanolin and beeswax with skin-calming extracts of pansy, chamomile and calendula.
A unique scent of sweet orange, aromatic lavender and warm vanilla notes from benzoin resin indulge your soul.
Nourishes and protects very dry skin, like rough patches on heels, elbows and hard-working hands. Also suitable for the face.
Ideal for intensive caring moisture for dry skin e.g. during winter, after working hard or harsh treatment of your skin.
How to use
Apply to flaky, dry or rough skin on the face and body such as dry finger tips, hands, elbows or feet.
Usage Tip: Before applying Skin Food to your face, rub it between your fingers to warm up the waxes and oils making it easier to spread.
Ideal as a rich facial mask or primer before applying make-up.
- Intensively moisturises very dry skin areas on the face and body
- Nourishes and regenerates the skin’s protective barrier
- Ideal for smoothing rough skin patches
- Soaks in well, leaving skin softer and calmer
- PMPrudence M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoRich & Nourishing
Weleda Skin Food is rich and thick. It nourishes the skin and can double as a primer. It has definitely become a staple for face and hands among our family.