Woohoo Natural Deodorant & Anti-Chafe Stick (Surf) 60g
Woohoo Surf is unisex tropical scent that's popular with guys and gals, especially if you're a fan of fruity cocktails :) It's free from essential oils, pH-adjusted to be gentle on your skin, and lives in an earth-friendly biodegradable cardboard tube.
- 100.0% natural
- Kids and Tweens, Men, Teens, Women,
- A tropical cocktail (light scent)
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
- Biodegradable cardboard (plastic free)
What's so special about Woohoo Natural Deodorant
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Woohoo warriors say it busts body odour even better than a clinical strength antiperspirant
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients - bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Naturally occurring in essential oils Citral, Geraniol, D-Limonene.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
When you're using your stick for the first time it can be a little tricky to push up because the ingredients are a bit stuck to the tube. So the very first time you push it up it does require a bit more effort, but after that it will slide up and down in its tube easily. If your deo is hard to push up or stuck, roll the tube back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first to soften the contents.
Pushed your stick up too far?
1-2 Millimeters is all you need to expose, so if you accidentally pushed your deodorant stick up too far just firmly tap the base of the tube on a table (or ease it back down with the palm of your hand).