ECOMAX Nail Brush
Ready for scrubbing your nails after a hard day at work or play, the ECOMAX Nail Brush is double sided to effectively scrub hands and clean under nails. The bristles are made from the hard-wearing Tampico fibre which readily absorbs water ready to release during scrubbing, providing a thorough clean.
Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka, your ECOMAX brush is 100% biodegradable, so pop it in the compost when it reaches the end of its life.
Plastic free. Biodegradable. Vegan. Fair Trade. Zero Waste.
Hard Bristle – Tampico
Wet or Dry use
Ideal for cleaning hands and nails
- Tampico Fibre – readily absorbs up to 65% of its weight in water, releasing it while brushing
- Ergonomic – carved groove on either side for grip
- Natural Fibre – unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic – our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free – ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
Care of brush:
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew. This simply means you should allow your brush to dry out between uses and give it a sun bath occasionally.
Shake out excess water after use and stand on the bristles to dry. Treat your brush to a sun bath every few weeks to dry completely.
Never leave your brush soaking in water or in a damp environment.
End of life:
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost.
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfect!
Our old, plastic nail brush was self-destructing, with little bits of plastic bristles breaking off every time it got used, but this new one from Activated ECO is fantastic! Have used it several times to scrub off garden grime and even house paint. Firm enough to do the job without scratching skin.